Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Letters from Riesling

Dear Friends & Family, 


I finally did it!  I figured out how to roll over.  I have kind of known how to get from my belly to my back for a little while now but I wasn't very good at it and sometimes my arm would get stuck.  But now I have it down for sure.  I can get from my back to my belly with no problem.  I was hoping I would master it while my Papa was visiting but he missed it by one day!  I woke up in the middle of the night and was tired of sleeping on my back, so I used all my strength and rolled myself right over to my belly.  My mom woke up in the middle of the night and freaked out because I was all sideways and upside down in my bed.  Sorry Mom didn't mean to scare you, but it was pretty funny.  

Watch out world, next step crawling....


Love always, 
Riesling

No comments: