Tuesday, November 10, 2009

25 Random things.

Some of the blogs I read on a regular basis have posted a few life "to do" type lists. I really love list making in general, so thought I'd jump on the band wagon.

I posted this on Facebook back in February but think I'll come up with a few new ones this week as well.

1) I NEVER stop cleaning.
2) I'm unsure about changing my name to "Robinson"
3) I LOVE kids...returnables are the best!
4) I don't drink soda.
5) I still feel guilty that I never learned to play the guitar Jim bought me.
6) I miss Ohio.
7) Size 10 shoes
8) I love wearing dresses.
9) I have a serious addiction to coffee and don't plan on seeking therapy.
10) My grandmother was an "off the boat" from Ireland.
11) Still using bunny ears (this is no longer true b/c of the switch to digitial. now i have NO cable).
12) I don't know how to put songs on an iPod (this is also slightly outdated b/c we recently got a Mac and it's the easiest thing. plug in iPod and you're done)
13) I love to travel.
14) I'm afraid to get bangs.
15) I'm an eco-friendly wierdo....non toxic cleaners, biodegradable trash bags and sofee dog bags, compost, and of course i recycle everything i can.
16) I fall asleep on the couch A LOT.
17) I ran over my girlfriends cat in high school. Sorry Rachel...I still have nightmares about that!
18) I've worked as a bank teller once....and cleaning tanning beds....and mowing grass.
19) I love being tan but hate tanning beds. May have something to do with #18
20) I obsessively read the whole Twilight series in 10 days.
21) I've had the same best friend since I was 5. Hi Nicolette!
22) I have lived with more guys than gals.
23) really...i'm not done yet. Ok, what else? I think that my dog Sofee can really understand sentences better than single word commands.
24) I love B/W photography
25) I still send a lot of snail mail.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ooooo, I love lists too and reading yours was fun!