Wednesday, November 11, 2009

27 down...

At some point during college I made it a goal to visit all 50 states in 30 years. Between lack of funding followed by lack of time, my traveling has been fairly limited over the past 5-6 years.

States I have yet to visit.

1. Alaska
2. Alabama
3. Arkansas
4. Georgia
5. Hawaii
6. Idaho
7. Kansas
8. Kentucky
9. Louisana
10. Maine
11. Minnesota
12. Mississippi
13. Montana
14. Nebraska
15. Nevada
16. North Dakota
17. Oklahoma
18. Oregon
19. South Dakota
20. Utah
21. Washington
22. Wisconsin
23. Wyoming

Boy. I better hit the road! Some of the states I've actually driven through but that doesn't count in my book. I've decided to make my entire year of being 30 count as well, so I have just under 2 years. So, if anyone's interested in a road trip let me know!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm always up for a road trip! Do you have room for a few kiddos in the back seat! ha ha
Our of curiosity, do you have to stay overnight or stop and visit a major attraction for it to count as a visit? I'm just trying to nail down your exact criteria.

Mrs. Robinson said...

Staying overnight is not required but there has to be some kind of day event,activity, or visit to major attraction. I just can't justify saying I've visited Kansas when I was probably asleep for most of it. We didn't stop there for anything special, did we?