Thursday, February 7, 2013

Letters from Riesling

Hello Friends & Family,

I have to say I am not the biggest fan of this winter stuff.  I really really want to go outside and play but it's just so dang cold most of the time.   Most days I just play inside.  I run around everywhere, climb up the steps, snuggle with Sofee dog, or help Mommy with the chores.  Sometimes we take fun trips out to breakfast or do some shopping.  Yesterday I went to story time at the library for the first time.  It was great!  There were lots of other kids, a big room to run around, and a lady signing songs and reading books.  

All these things are fun but some days I just really want to go outside.  I stand at the window, pointing at the trees, just hoping I get a chance to breath in some fresh air.  Usually Mommy feels bad and ventures out with me.  I still can't decide if it's worth it though.  First, I have to put on this big puffy coat and I can hardly move my arms.  Then Mommy tries to make me wear a hat, which I immediately take off and either try to hide or just throw on the ground.  And mittens, just forget it...how am I suppose to do anything with those on?  To top it all off we can't even stay outside very long.  My mom says not to worry though, Spring will be here soon.

Love always, 
Riesling

1 comment:

Liz said...

Glad to know my baby isn't the only one who hates hats!! hehe!