Thursday, September 3, 2009

Begger

On my way home from work there's often a homeless guy standing on the side of the road near a red light. I've seen him there 2-3 times a week for a while now. I've always kinda felt bad for him. He's elderly and has a bad arm probably from spastic cerebral palsy. His cardboard sign ask for food or money.

I NEVER give money to homeless people (street musicians are different). But, I do have a soft spot for feeding people. On several occasions he was right next to my window and I had nothing to offer. A few weeks ago (I'm a bit behind on my blogging!) I had an untouched granola bar on the passenger seat. I rolled down my window feeling good about my offering.

In a rough, husky voice, " I have about 10 of them."

Pausing to compute the denial, "F**king beggers can't be choosers! never again man. NEVER!!"

begger cartoons, begger cartoon, begger picture, begger pictures, begger image, begger images, begger illustration, begger illustrations

Unbelievable.

A few days later I saw a neighborhood women yelling at the man and taking pictures of him and the street sign. He hasn't been there since. I guess he's been run off his corner. Good.

Stupid jerk.


No comments: