Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Balance

Freshly manicured toes painted a lovely shade of magenta peeping out of the clear aqua blue . My ears slightly submerged and the tiny pixels of sand vibrating and swishing with the waves. Hot sun soaking my face. Balancing on the surface on the warm salty ocean. Floating...

Maybe it's because we didn't have enough money for inflatable rafts or 'noodles' when I was a kid. Maybe it's my body composition. Maybe it was the super salty ocean water. Regardless, I'm a really good floater.


Aruba is a such a beautiful balance.
Warm sun & cooling winds.
White sandy beaches & rocky desert cliffs.
Cuisine mixed with hints of dutch, spanish, & island flavors.
There is a reason we met tons of people that come back year after year.

More pictures and some of my favorites to follow....

Now I have returned to the reality of my day to day.
Finding the balance between personal and professional. Work and play.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Looks amazing. Oh, Jared and I need to go back!