Sunday, May 15, 2011

Thoughts on a Monday...

I have been plagued by a terrible, terrible case of poison ivy. My arms are completely covered by a red, blistery, crusty rash that extends into my chest and even onto parts of my stomach. It's hideous and itchy. I hate poison ivy....

I bought a one piece swimsuit today. I didn't set out to buy a one piece, I just liked the way it fit way more than any of the two pieces. Gray hair, scaly arms and a covered midriff. I'm old....

I temporarily aborted my cloth wreath project after finding a good deal on a set at HomeGoods that Jim actually approved. They remind him of Crunch Berries and Phish's Joy album cover....

Poor little Sofee dog has been attacked twice in the last week. Thankfully we are super duper protective dog parents and scooped her up out of danger before her cute lil nose got snipped off....

I recently made the switch to boxed wine. It's sooo worth it. Not only does it save me money, but it means less trips and less items at the liquor store. They were getting to know me too well in there....

I making a yummy turkey meatloaf for dinner tonight with brussels sprouts and potatoes & onions fried in a million pounds of butter. I also made chocolate cheesecake for dessert. Maybe I really do need a covered midriff...

1 comment:

Kim said...

Oh man. I feel for you! There is nothing worse than poison ivy!