Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Holiday Wish List


Just wishing for a few simple things this year:

*New Hoodie:  It's a staple in my wardrobe but I'm due for an update.  I'm not too picky. Right now I'm rotating between a decade old NYCC one and a plain gray one that I picked up at the thrift store for $1.00.  Just as long as it comfy.

*Yoga pants: Another big player in my day to day.  I'm thinking maybe the legging style for a change though, easy to tuck into my black furry boots for the winter too. 

*Protection filter for my Canon.  This is something I've been meaning to pick up for a long while.  It just makes sense to spend a little to save you from a major expense if your lens breaks.  Especially with 2 little one around. 

*A cute camera strap.  They have some really cute ones on Etsy
DSLR SLR Padded Camera Strap - Custom Order

*Digital picture frame.  I have sooooo many pictures on the computer but hardly any printed or displayed in the house.  My in-laws have the digital frame we got them a few years back in their living room and I love seeing all the pictures rotating through when we're over to visit. 

What's on your wish list?
Have you started/finished your shopping yet?  I'm soooo close to being done, just a few random things left.  I LOVE online shopping!

No comments: