Saturday, July 11, 2009

Goodbye PA

Exiled.
Banished.
Forsaken.
Cast away

To a far away land....

I have been transferred on a permanent, full time basis to our Wilmington, DE office. That's right, Delaware. Another state from the one I reside in. Far, far away. 95 south is now an added part of my DAILY commute. I will go quietly, with my head down and my tail between my legs.

In order to survive my new fate, I am making a list of necessary supplies including many books on tape, a radar detector, a larger travel mug, and Rosetta Stone (a high percentage of spanish speaking patients is just one of the many selling point....)

In the meantime I will make a stronger cup of joe and borrow some CD's. I've also found this helpful website to aid me quest for bilinugualism.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow. Just how far of a commute is that for you? Good luck with the Spanish...I've always wanted to be fluent in another language. Maybe someday!