Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"It's bacon...."

I was eating the delicious sandwich I made for lunch today and all I could think about was, "man I wish there was crispy bacon on this..." Isn't sliced chicken with melted swiss, avocado, lettuce, and a dollop of mayo on a fresh bun enough?

The stranger part is I normally don't even like bacon. Turkey sausage with breakfast, not a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger or BaconBits girl, and any crispy strips that does make it onto my plate are picked off and toss onto Jim's for consumption.

To celebrate the occasion perhaps I think a fresh picked tomato from the garden may like to be accompanied by a little B & L tonight.

blt.jpg

2 comments:

Kim said...

"I normally don't even like bacon." Say what!? That entire sentence made no sense to me. I think I have a brief thought almost every day about bacon and how much I love it.

Mrs. Robinson said...

I tried to get Jim to guess what I was craving that dayand he didn't even come close. When I told him bacon he was shocked! I know I'm in a lonely category of non-bacon lovers!