Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dreams

I'm don't normally dream a lot or at least I don't remember dreaming a lot. But last night was crazy....

Most of it revolved around buying coffee at a McDonald's. Everytime I went there my high school friend, Kayne, was there eating at the all-you-can-eat pizza/pasta buffet. That's right a pizza buffet at McDonald's. He was always with a different person who was seated facing away from us in an outdoor food court type of setting. I never saw the faces, but as far as back of heads go, my guess is he was with the Jasons and maybe Becca or Liz Clough at some point.

Ellen DeGeneres was my friend. She and I discussed the latest edition of an orthopedic textbook. There was a definite link between my job and the text book. It was a sudden new edition based on new, exciting evidence. She seemed well-versed in the subject.

I also recall that I was walking a lot. And at one part sliding down a huge hill into the parking lot of the outdoor McDonald's wearing sky blue snow pants. The idea seemed to catch on and others repeated the maneuver but almost in slow motion.

Lots of stuff going on in one night! Any dream interpreters out there?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

a dream with kayne toukonen in it sounds more like a nightmare.