Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More Snow!

It's snowing. Again. We piled up about 5 inches over night and are expecting another 8-12 today. It's kinda sleeting right now. Yuck. I'll be inside. Extra time for internet browsing, reading, and crappy Tv. Add a few hot beverages and I'm one happy lady.

Early morning finds...

4 Part Living room tour at Oh Happy Day. It's amazing what you can do in a small San Francisco apartment. I really enjoy the color choices. Shades of blues and yellow make me happy.

[IMG_9340.jpg]

Cardigan Refashioned. Such a GREAT idea. I have a real soft spot for ruffles and feminine details. I just need to get snag some sewing skills!


Lots of lovely handmade pillows from Martha Stewart, plus a little fresh squeezed lemonade. Is it summer yet? Some others I really liked were made from silk scarfs and tea towels. I think I could even handle that level of sewing.


I've been eyeing these eco-friendly recycled glass countertops for a week now. My friend Sarah saw them at a home show and passed along the inspiration to me.

recycledglasscountertop-1.jpg

Now for a little shoveling...

No comments: