Thursday, February 18, 2010

Winter Blues

I can't believe it's still winter. Honestly, it feels like the holidays were six months ago. The last time I saw the sun must have been 2-3 years ago. My body aches for vitamin D and sweet juicy berries and Jersey tomatoes. To top it off I've been consumed with work related chaos and the unavoidable stress of first time home buying.

Boy, it sure feels better to get that off my chest!

On a brighter note, I just got the best deal on a new dress from Target.com plus free shipping! I think it will be perfect for a wedding in early May.

I've also been spending lots of time inspiring myself with wall paint combinations with the help of the Sherman Williams website. I have a few favorites but, I'm sure I'll change my mind a million times in the next few months.

No comments: