Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lemon Leaf Garland

I've been scouring the internet for weeks trying to find a long farmhouse style table.. I spotted g some fantastic hand crafted furniture a few months back and have been set on it ever since. So far, no luck. Between style, price range, and size I haven't found the right fit yet.

(White Flower Farmhouse Shop)

No worries. I have plenty of renovating to get through before I can actually put a table in the kitchen! But, when I DO find the perfect table for my perfect new kitchen, I want my first dinner party to look like this....

I'm sooo in LOVE with this lemon leaf garland. Garland in general gets my blood pumping, but green, orange, and yellow with that dark blue table cloth...heavenly!! (ok. so I'm easily excited!)

DIY instructions can be found here. Feel free to assemble at Casa de Robinson and leave it behind as a house warming gift.

1 comment:

Garden Club said...

can I sit at the head of the table like its my birthday?