Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Craigslist

Are my walls painted yet? Is that horrible mess gone? Can I start decorating yet?

Of course the answer is no. But, I did pick up a few cans of spray paint over the weekend in preparation for a door painting project in my near future. It was the first bit of color I've seen. I'm actually still undecided between 3 choices, but hey what's new?

In anticipation of the time when my days will be filled with lovely fabrics, prints, and colors I've been searching Craigslist. Who doesn't love Craigslist? It's the best! and what better way to spend a little down time at work?

Today I spotted this great peach loveseat from a consignment shop....
And I totally have my eye on those teal shutters in along the wall....

(edit. The original photos were apparently changed on the shops website, so you'll just have to imagine lovely, long, slightly worn teal shutters...)


The shop is about 1 hour away. After things settled down I think it would make a great weekend day trip. Let's home no one else is in the mood for a peach loveseat in the meantime.

No comments: