Monday, May 17, 2010

OCD Heaven

I'm not The best thing about my weekend....buying a shopVac. I don't know how my life was complete without. If you know me fairly well, you know that I'm a clean freak. If you've lived with me you know I have a major issues with organization & cleanliness. Let's just say I spent much of my childhood voluntarily cleaning and organizing my little sister's room. Sounds like a good time to me! If you doubt me, just talk to someone who's lived with me. I should probably be medicated.

That being said, I can't believe I've made it through almost 3 decades without owning a shopVac. This thing is so freakin' amazing. It sucked up all the yucky wallpaper crumbles and drywall flakes and lots of dog hair. Then I wheeled it out the front door to my car and sucked up all the little pebbles and dirty grime complied during our move. Then I wheeled it back inside and cleaned out the radiators. It's like heaven it all being sucked away.

I always assumed it was expensive to own a shopVac or at least a good one. Jim and I were pleasantly surprised to find a smaller version of this one for less than $30!! Score. Best $30. EVER!

No comments: