Thursday, May 6, 2010

Eye Candy

First things first. I am NOT planning to be decorating a nursery in the near future. I repeat NO nursery in my near future. But, I did find a new-to-me blog, withTWOcats (via Design Sponge) today and REALLY like the color scheme used in this nursery.

I'm glad that grayish tones are popping up. I've been looking for a blue-gray shade to use in the foyer or living room (after we get through all the dang wallpaper!)

...and I'm so in love with the curtains that I'm tempted to order them even though I have no idea where I would actually hang them.

Other "eye candy" that I will be dreaming of while I'm scrapping & scrubbing the weekend away...

I think I'm stuck on peach...

...and long tables fit for a holiday feast

And let's not forget the foyer, where this little red dresser/desk would look great...

ohhh. I like this even more!

and a nice cozy bedroom to finish up the day. I love the soft tones...

....or maybe a little orange and turquoise

1 comment:

Kim said...

Decisions, decisions....
PS Save a seat for me at that long table! :)