Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Family Fun


My brother was in town for Memorial Day to give us a hand with some stuff around the house. Free labor is always welcomed.

And so are my cutest ever niece and nephew.
I really do love being an aunt!

We took a break from the labor and spent most of Sunday outdoors.

TONS of fun at the park....


Exploring the barn playground


playing tennis

and splashing around in the water near the damn.

Back at the house the kids kept entertained with the pool, frisbee, playing catch, and hanging with Sofee dog.

Elli even decided she wanted to trade me their dog, Lola, for my Sofee dog. She was amazed that there were the same size. She wanted to know when Sofee was going get bigger someday.

I have to admit it was nice to have the house filled with their giggles.

this house is way to big for just the two of us....

No comments: