Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Letters from Riesling

Dear Friends & Family,

I survived my first Holiday season. What a whirlwind!  There were some things I really thought were fun.  Like going to parties to hang out with a lot of people and ripping up a bunch of paper.  We even had a party here at our house, where I got to have friends in my new basement playroom and showed them all my fun toys.  We also went to Ohio to see my cousins.  It was so fun playing with all the big kids and I got to build a snowman!  

I didn't like how noisy some places were.  I find it distracting and hard to eat in peace with a lot of people and commotion going on. My mommy did her best to find the quietest spots available but it wasn't always the best or most comfortable places.  I also had to have my diaper changed on the floor a lot.  I could do without that whole experience.

All in all I thought Christmas was pretty awesome.  But, I am looking forward to a nice relaxing week at home.  Aside from going to work, Mommy and I are just planning on staying close to home, enjoying my new toys, and maybe taking a few extra naps. 

Love always,
Riesling

No comments: