Wednesday, September 11, 2013

June Photo Recap

 I have gotten so behind on events and happenings from the last few months. I have a ton of pictures piled up, some that I sadly just got around to downloading.  I feel like I need to catch up a little bit before I can dive into current day.  Riesling has grown up so much since the beginning of the summer and I don't want to miss a whole section of her changing, so I keep putting off posting current stuff until I catch up on the old stuff. It's just piling up and this point so I thought I should do a little recap of the last few months. 

Riesling's buddy Archer celebrates his 1st birthday at Duck, Duck Goose....



Surprise! There's a baby in mommy's belly.  She just found out so we can't tell anyone yet.

Father's Day Weekend at the beach....
Mild nausea and vomiting have set in at this point but I have no idea what absolute hell is ahead of me.



Some general fun in the sun cuteness....


And Aunt Jenn & Austin come to visit....

 At which point I had entered a serious state of all day "morning sickness" and was the worst host and no fun at all.  I took about 5 pictures the whole time they were here.  And probably at least 5 times a day I said to Jenn, "can you watch Riesling for a second while I go throw up."  Good times.  Poor Austin didn't even get to go out for ice cream. But Uncle Jim did help him catch lightening bugs....

 And ended the month of June. 



No comments: