Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bah Humbug

I really could just spend the day in my sweats, drinking hot tea, and reading The Stand. But that is just a dream. I'm about to force myself into neatly pressed trousers and a turtleneck sweater and inch my way to Delaware. Everyone in the office is restless about the holidays and demonstrating terrible work ethic. I will have to be stern and force them to actually work instead of texting and lounging near the cookie trays. I hate being in charge some days. I hate commuting every day. Somehow (that I have yet to understand) the holidays directly effect the traffic.

Last week....

Thursday AM- 55 minutes (average commute time)
Thursday PM- 2 hrs 25 minutes
Friday AM- 1hr 40 minutes

I thought about quitting that day.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Thursday PM 2:25! Yikes. I would quit too. Seriously. That is unbelievable.