Monday, December 28, 2009

"R" is for....


  • Robe. Jim got me a fantastic robe from Land's End. So super warm and cozy. I LOVE it. Unfortunately for Jim, it covers every inch of my body except my feet and ankles. No sneak peaks for the Mister this winter
  • Red. As in the red, hand painted art work I received from my brother-in-law. I was so excited that I spent Sunday framing a few recent pictures and putting together a spot for the new painting.
  • Rest. Jim and I slept in until 11:30 on Christmas morning!! (we obviously have no children) I think it the latest I've ever stayed in bed when I wasn't sick.
  • Running. Well, at least according to Jennie (my mother-in-law). She bought my father-in-law a red winter hat with a big "R" on the front. Upon opening he asked her..."what's the R for?" (knowing that she had no idea it was for Rutgers University) Her response...."Running. The R is for running."
Perhaps this story is only absolutely hysterical if you were actually there (I was doubled over laughing with little tears streaming down my face) or if you personally know Jennie Robinson. Trust me. It was REALLY funny!

No comments: