Friday, December 4, 2009

A bit too personal

It was a surprisingly warm morning yesterday. I even had my window down a little bit as a crept along, inch by inch in morning traffic. The bright, sunny blue skies were spread over barren tree tops. Suddenly I was hit with an overwhelming feeling of sadness. The kind that wells up inside of you. The rest of the emotions and memories that came streaming through following that instant just seem too personal to relay out into the blog world.

I used to keep a journal fairly regularly in the past but haven't for the last 3-4 years. Looking back through the dusty pages is sometimes therapeutic and sometimes help me realize how much I've develop and grown as an individual. So, I decided to start a journal again. I picked up these eco-friendly journals made from recycled paper in fun shades of green to get me started.


I love blogging to help keep track of of things that inspire me, fun projects, photos, and events. It also helps eliminate piles of magazines and clippings of articles I find interesting or want to reference later. I have a place to store, organize, and share all that stuff now. But, I think that starting a journal again will help me keep track of the rest of my life.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I couldn't agree more! I'm trying to get back to journaling on a more regular basis too.