Friday, December 31, 2010

Food, Inc.


I love food. I really do. And the more I learn to prepare food and experiment with new and ingredients the more I love food. I was a little concerned about watching this movie. I have enough dietary restrictions, plus some general hang ups about food and ingredients and thought this might just gross me out completely and turn me anorexic. It didn't and I would recommend watching it if you already haven't.

FYI. You can sign up for Netflix (the 1st month is free) and connect it thru your Wii and movies, TV programs, etc.

Partly due to our profession and our educational background, Jim and I are already pretty health conscientious, but I will tightening up on a few areas that we've gotten lazy with (i.e. organic yogurt and grass fed). There are a few gross-ish parts but a lot of that stuff I already knew about. For the most part I just found it more sickening to my soul. A bit disheartening.

This guy was my favorite..


In my future days I want to live his life...



1 comment:

Kim said...

Jared and I enjoyed this awhile back also. That is one nice thing about living in Marietta (or any rural community) lots of local meat and produce readily available!) By they way, King Corn is another good one if you haven't seen it. :)