Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekend

Saturday night we skipped over to the to the other side of Philly to meet up with friends for a production of Mark Twain's, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer at Peoples Light and Theatre.

The theatre is housed in a restored 18th century farmhouse surrounded by seven acres. I really do enjoy live productions and the old farmhouse setting added to the charm of the evening. The temperatures were warm enough to wait outdoors before the productions and attempt a few extended arm self portraits...


Last night we ended a day of work with popcorn and Fargo. Have you seen it? It's a Coen brothers film from the 90's and surprisingly neither Jim or I had seen. It's a crazy story line, which we were lead to believe it truth, but really isn't. Regardless, I really liked it and recommend watching it if you haven't already. It's free on NetFlix.



The accents really cracked me up. I've been pining for an accent of my own recently. There are a lot of lame accents out there that I'm happy to be without (i.e. North Dakota...which is apparently worse than being a damn Canadian), but just think how super cool it would be to rock out a sweet Russian accent...a girl can dream.

No comments: