Thursday, August 11, 2011

On a blog roll

I always love it when someone I know starts blogging. Especially so when that someone is a friend or family member that doesn't live close by. I think it's such a fun way to keep up to date and stay in tune with that person. That being said, I was super excited when my sister-in-law (the other Rachelle!) started a blog awhile back. Unfortunately (and no offense Rachelle!) she has been a bad blogger and hardly ever post. sad!

She's super busy doing the mom and student thing so who can blame her. I know that I sometimes have a list of things to chat about and pictures I want to post and just never get around to. But, when I do get back into the swing of things and started regularly posting on my blog I'm always happy to have this little outlet back and bummed that I missed out on expressing myself and sharing my life during my lazy breaks.

Anyways....
Rachelle is totally on a blog roll (3 post in less than 2 weeks!) so this is my shout out to give her some extra encouragement to keep going.

She's super cute and always up on the cutest fashion stuff, plus you can sneak a peak at my cutest ever niece and handsome nephew!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Thanks for the shout out Rachelle!! You made me smile :)