Friday, April 27, 2012

Letters from Riesling

Hello Friends & Family!


Parents can be the worst sometimes.  I've been working on growing in this great George Costanza hair style then my dad runs into some adorable newborn at his coffee shop with a full head of thick dark hair and insists that I need to start growing in the top now.  And I keep trying to grow my nails out so I can but my mom trims them at least once a week, just so I don't scratch myself on the face.  Can't a girl have her own personal style?  I guess I really shouldn't complain.  My mom did let me wear my first dress on our trip to Charleston with the coolest matching tights and she stopped trying to make me wear those crazy headbands with bows on them.  I guess I do have pretty fantastic parents. 

Love Always,
Riesling

No comments: