Monday, April 2, 2012

Letters from Riesling

Hello Friends & Family!

Can you believe I'm well over a month old? Where does the time go?! My favorite thing right now is rock music. I LOVE to bounce, shake, and dance along to my dad singing his favorite songs. Dad has also been playing some songs on the guitar and working on his rap skills with me. We've layed down some sick tracks....



I've also decided to start training for the newborn weight lifting championships. Since I'm already weighing in at nearly 12 pounds (95+ percentile!), I think I have a pretty good chance of kicking some baby butt. Mommy says I get my competitive nature from my father. He still holds the weight throw record at The College of New Jersey you know! Between music lessons, weight gaining, and taking lots of naps I'm a pretty busy little lady!

Love always,
Riesling

No comments: