Monday, July 2, 2012

Letters from Riesling

Hello Friends & Family,

Summer is so much fun!  I got to go on my first big hike last weekend.  I really loved being in the woods and looking up at all the trees.  My mom carried me close to her chest so I felt safe and secure.  I've also been swimming a lot.  At first I wasn't so sure that the whole idea of a giant bathtub, but now that it is really hot outside and the water is not so cold, I'm really loving it.  I splash and kick and play until I can hardly keep my eyes open. 


I have been perfecting my tumbling skills and can now roll over several times in a row.  It sometimes helps me get to something I'm trying to reach, like my favorite toys.  The one thing I can't catch is that crazy dog!  She's is so cute and soft and I really want to pet her and squeeze her but she's always running away from me.  She licks my face which makes me laugh then runs away.  Blowing on my belly and tickling under my chin also make me laugh pretty hard too.  Being four months old is pretty fun!  I can't wait to see what fun we have the rest of the summer.


Love always,
Riesling

No comments: