Thursday, November 15, 2012

Halloween Redo

I don't go crazy with Halloween but I do think its fun to dress up an be silly for a night.  I have always been a fan of theatrics. This year I was planning a little family themed fun, which was unfortunately slightly disrupted by Hurricane Sandy. Halloween night we were amongst hundreds of thousands of people without electricity so Trick or Treat night was postponed. (Sad face)


We made the best of the evening with Riesling dressed in her black kitty shirt and a wonderful dinner with our neighbors who actually had power.  One week later Halloween Redo night and it's snowing.  Seriously people! Give a mom a break!  I warned Jim in advance that no matter what we were dressing up at least to get some pictures.  He was a bit grumpy to start but he ended up really getting into it and we had a fun little evening complete with a whopping 5 trick or treaters.  

Robinson Family Presents: Goldilocks and The Three Bears....

Someone has been eating my porridge.....


I think someone has been sitting in my chair....

Um guys I think someone IS sleeping in my bed....

I'm gonna get you Goldilocks! Eating my porridge, breaking my chair, drooling on my pillow....

 GRRRRR.  You upset my Baby Bear....

That's how the story goes, right?!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I LOVE this! And Riesling is so cute in her bear outfit!.....so are you and Jim :-)