Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Letters from Riesling

Hello Friends & Family,

Sofee dog has certainly become my best friend.  She is so soft and cuddly to lay with on the floor or in her bed.  I don't mind sitting right on top of her if space is tight but she usually moves over to make room for me to squeeze in next to her.  I love to hug her and pat her head.  I pick up her bone or toys and run around with them.  Recently we started playing ball together.  Sometimes I throw it and she runs after it.  Sometimes I throw it and it hits her in the head.  

My favorite thing is taking her for walks.  I just love being outside with my best friend.  I started getting a sneaky suspicion that my Daddy was taking her for walks with out me.  I would be involved in reading books or doing puzzles with Mommy and the next thing you know I can't find Daddy or the doggy.  I call out for them and no one is around.  This is no longer a problem though.  I discovered the white bucket next to the front door where the leash is.  Now I like to carry the leash with me at all times so there is no way Daddy and Sofee dog can sneak out without me.  Good plan, right?

Love always, 
Riesling

No comments: