Friday, January 1, 2010

2010


Any resolutions for your New Year?

Lorraine, Jenny, and Jon ate 12 grapes at midnight in the Hispanic tradition, which is said to bring prosperity in the new year. There were several others not pictured that also took place in this ritual. I was just too full from a constant four hours of nibbling and picking at all my favorite dips and appetizers. There was also talk about running around the block with a suitcase. As far as I'm aware this never happened. I guess the sleeting rain and cold prevailed.

Jim is practical. 2010 is for finally buying a house.

Me...I'm looking to find a suitable replace for CoffeeMate creamer. This is a direct result of asking my office staff why there was several drops of dried, harden wax on the counter. There are no candles in the office. But, there is a coffee station...with CoffeeMate creamer. And those glossy, opaque globs were dried creamer. After several attempts to scrap, smudge, and wipe; even with the assistance of the harshest cleaners, those spots are still there. I don't know what that says for my digestive tract.

No comments: