Monday, January 18, 2010

Garden Club

After an extended absence, Jim is back to blogging at Garden Club.

This is the back of a sweet T-shirt his buddy Tim designed back when we were in school together. Jim attempted to start a 'Garden Club' behind the school's rec center. He successfully grew one super hot pepper. The story is worth reading. You'll find it here.

He mostly writes about his various hobbies , very serious scientific interests, and an occasional sports review. Lots of big words, not so many pictures. He's a smarty (but a cutie). Check it out for book reviews, Bonsai growing and fresh water aquarium tips, sports reviews, and of course a few good laughs about our happy, silly life together.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I just laughed till I cried at the hot pepper story. Despite the crappy moments that Seneca Falls had, stories like that help me to remember that it was some of the best times of my life.

Mrs. Robinson said...

I know. I love this story! It's definitely funnier if you know jim and troy, but who doesn't get a chuckle out of a little super spice!