Monday, September 27, 2010

Manic Monday

Start out with a rainy, dreary morning, followed by a 7:00AM dentist appointment, 2 accidents, throw in 1 disabled vehicle, and bridge repairs and you've got a 2 hour and 30 minute commute.

I really love Mondays. (insert sarcasm)

Did I mention there was a spider in the car with me?
Did I mention I've developed a bit of arachnophobia complete with crazy spider dreams?
We have a serious spider infestation.
I can't get into that right now. I can feel my blood pressure rising....
Deep breaths.
sigh...

After a long rainy, humid day I walked in the door looking like this.

I know. You're jealous.
We all can't be blessed with a natural rat's nest that thrives on humidity and moisture.
Jim's one lucky guy.

1 comment:

Kim said...

You are being sarcastic but I love your curls! Embrace them Rachelle!