Thursday, November 11, 2010

Houzz

My head is always swimming with decorating ideas for the house. A entire house and I get to start from basically scratch?! Should be a dream come true, but it's been hard to keep a steady vision over the past six months. We're getting really close to actually putting furniture in the living room and kitchen. HOORAY!!!! This means I have to start making some actual decision on furniture, curtains, and decor.

This could be a nightmare. Just ask Jim how long it took me to pick out paint colors! I'm always seaching the web for ideas & inspiration and have bookmarked a few pages or put links to a few of them on the good ole blog to help me remember them later. My biggest problem is that I like too many things, as well as a variety of styles.

I recently discovered a cool website where you can browse through TONS of photos and ideas by room, decor, or metro area then store the one you like in custom created ideabooks. It's like a giant internet collage. I can't believe I didn't know about this sooner!

Even if you not undertaken an entire home remodeling project the site is efinitely worth checking out.

No comments: