Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lists & Links

I made these "breakfast cookies" last night and they are completely gone already! Just sweet enough but not the guilty kind of sweet. Kind of like a bowl of oatmeal in cookie form. We've also really been enjoying a juicy tart morning grapefruit together.

I love this color combo with the soft peach peaking out of the bright yellow. I'm been checking out more fashiony blogs lately including here, here, and here. Maybe because I'm stuck in a a crappy, blah maternity wardrobe.

I also have really been into this blog. Lots of quick posts ranging from motherhood to fashion to NYC life.

I'm heading to Ohio tomorrow on a little solo road trip. To battle my loneliness I picked up 5 different audio books and about a dozen new CDs at the library. I've got everything from Fahrenheit 451, Barbara Walters, some David Sedaris, and a bit of little crappy girly fiction.

I'm hoping this beautiful fall weather lasts through my weekend roadtrip. Any fun plans before the frigid temps set in?

Me and the Sofee dog enjoying a crisp fall camping trip (2009)

No comments: