Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The After. Finally.

I've got a million mini projects on my to-do list for the long weekend. Hopefully I can convince the mister to give me a hand with a few of them. (You're the best Jim. I'll even make you cookies!) It's an ongoing problem for us because we start a million and one things at a time and always focus on getting the big stuff done. Thankfully we're starting to run out of big projects, forcing us to buckle down and get the little stuff done. Like hanging that mirror in the kitchen. Remember like two months ago when I wrote a post about the same damn thing? We actually hung the mirror a few weeks back but I never got around to posting the "after" effect.

Drum roll.......

Last seen looking like this.....

I love how it turned out. The mirror, which we already owned, is the perfect size. I was worried that it would be too much green but I think it's really off set by the dominate white on the bottom half and compliments the buffet really well. I changed out a few of the accessories for some fall decor which I also helped the green not become overpowering.

What do you think?
Are you a fan of mixing second hand items or do you like a more matched look?

No comments: