Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Showered

We were lucky enough to have two really wonderful showers to help prepare for Baby Robinson's arrival. Back in November my sister-in-law and sister hosted a small shower for some of my high school and college friends back in my home town. She decided on an adorable Dr. Seuss theme. I've been meaning to do a separate post about it because the decorations were sooo cute, but I'm computer challenged and can't figure out how to get the pictures she sent on Shutterfly onto my computer and/or blog. My sister-in-law did do a post on her blog so you can check out pictures there.


Last weekend was the second shower for my family and friends on the east coast. Again, the hosts (my friend Sarah and mother-in-law) went out of their way to make a beautiful and creative display. This time they decided on a fun multi-colored theme complete with a candy bar and handmade tissue paper flowers.



Jim and I are so thankful for all our wonderful family and friends. Everyone has been so supportive and generous throughout our whole preparations process! We are overwhelmed with excitement and can't wait for out little one to meet everyone! One more month!!!

No comments: