Thursday, August 26, 2010

Footwear

My oh so lovely, AND bulky air-cast has required me to reevaluate my footwear choices this week. Especially since most, actually all, my work shoe are heels. I don't know when it happened, but I'm a definite heels gal, particularly for work attire. My choices were narrowed down to slippers, flip-flops, or flat sandals with an open back. Considering that the flip-flop is partially to blame for my current state, I've been leaning toward my dirty old moccasin slippers around the house or sandals when I'm going to be seen in public.

These mustard yellow Steve Madden's from last summer have been a favorite for not only casual paired with comfy jeans and a vintage tee....


or for work.....
with my favorite hip slung Gap khakis, polka dot top, and navy LOFT blazer...


I'm craving Fall.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ooooo, I love navy paired with yellow. And polka dots?! Love!