Monday, August 16, 2010

Peg leg-Day 3

Did I mention we're renovating our house and have about a half million projects going on?


Did I mention that I drive 1hr one way to work every day and spend a good portion of the day standing and performing fairly physical activity?


Did I mention that I'm I tripped over my own feet and wrecked my right ankle on Saturday.


Did I mention that I'm home from work today and about to go stir crazy at 9:30AM.




Last night.
Forced to keep my leg elevated by mean 'ole Dr. Jim.
My ankle was actually looking worse instead of better.
Somewhere in my doctor brain I know that this happens. I can hear my own haunting words to my patients..."it's not uncommon for injuries to progress in the first 24-48hrs..." Blah, blah, blah.

Good ankle.
Look at all those lovely veins and bony surfaces.


Bad ankle.
Enough said.

No comments: