Monday, August 2, 2010

Spoiler Alert

Do you watch True Blood?


It's one of the reasons I love Sunday nights. Crazy twisted love affairs. Lots of blood and dramatic deaths. Plus they're are Southern accents involved and a large bowl of popcorn...

Did you watch last nights episode?

Bill seemed pretty unemotional about almost killing Sookie, don't ya think?!

He was ready to marry the damn girl and now a after a few days amongst his vampires and his Mr. Tough guy is his fancy jumpsuit. I was expected some bloody vamp tears when he showed up at the hospital. "I can help." Really?!

Maybe the emotion is yet to come in next weeks episode, but...

I don't trust Bill Compton.

I've been suspicion considering he was hiding a secret file about Sookie and her family tree, but his lack of emotion after draining Sookie into a coma just pushed me into fully not trusting him.

Besides, I think Alcide is pretty good looking...

and I can see that there's some potential for a little romance to unfold between him and Sookie...


What/who the heck is Sookie anyways? I enjoyed getting a few more clues about her secret powers and her secret dream world but still so many unanswered questions....

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Hey Rachelle!! I'm getting ready to read the last book in this series. You so need to read them! I hear the show is different from the books, but you will love them!!