Friday, May 25, 2012

Letters from Riesling

Hello Friends & Family!


I have been such a busy girl lately!  It's seems like everyday there is something new to discover.  I love grabbing at everything to feel the texture and shape and lots of my toys even make fun noises.  Today I rolled over for the first time from my belly to my back.  I did it three times total.  Boy was that a lot of work.  I might just stick to my belly from now on, or maybe I'll finally figure out how to move forward so I can get those toys just out of reach.  I'm also becoming quite the chatter box.  I just love to jabber on about my day or what's going on around me.  Even if the topic is boring everyone seems so interested, so I just keep talking.  I've also been enjoying lots of time outside walking that furry monster my parents call Sofee dog and today I got to pick peas from the garden with my daddy.  I had so much fun!  I hope you are enjoying a beautiful spring too.

Love always, 
Riesling

No comments: