Thursday, May 24, 2012

Three months

I can't believe our little Riesling is 3 months old. At the same time I can't believe it's only been 3 months because it feels like I've loved her forever. 

 Since Daddy is a big softie,  he decided she needed a 3 month birthday present while we were at Ikea yesterday.  He picked out the vegetable basket....

 And she loves it....

Let's hope she loves her real veggies when that time comes because Daddy has a garden full of peas, carrots, & beets with her name all over them.

 

2 comments:

Kim said...

I can't believe she is already three months either! Now that her looks are developing more, what is the verdict-does she look more like you or Jim? :)

Mrs. Robinson said...

They get so big so fast! Everyone says that but I didn't realize how true it really was until now.

Most people seem to think she's a good mix of both of us...I personally don't think she looks like either of us?! We'll see as she gets older I guess....What do you think?