Friday, March 19, 2010

Decisions, decisions.

Yesterday I decided on a classical music station to help sooth my morning road rage. Good Decision.

When the station signal faded I switched over to the T.I. CD one of the drivers from work let me borrow for my evening cruise down 4th Street (a story for another day...) Nothing like a little bass pumping rap before 9am to clear your head. Good Decision (although I'll admit a bit unusual for me)

T.I. - Paper Trail [Explicit]

I went to Target without my list. Bad Decision. Have you ever tried to share one roll of toilet paper with your husband in two separate bathroom? Not to mention that morning coffee is like our substitute for fiber. enough said.

I attempted to attack Jim in some kind of playful 'monkey on your back, head lock' move in the kitchen. Somehow I manage to flip myself over and land straight on my back. That's right I manged to flip myself. Jim was standing completely still. Bad decision.

Ordering the chop salad at Solaris. My best decision in the last 24 hours. "chopped asparagus, snap peas, cucumber, avocado, bleu cheese, bacon, roasted red peppers and a balsamic vinaigrette." It is heaven. There was no sharing.

No comments: