Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happiness

It was still twilight when I left work last night.
I had fresh strawberries for breakfast.
There is sun today. My mood is a bit lighter.

I'm still wearing predominantly black though, including my black hip slung trousers from Gap, which are my favorite.


Other things making me happy right now....


Kim's rainbow cake. Is almost seems to lovely to eat...almost!

Booking a trip to Charlotte in April to visit my oldest, dearest gal (Nicolette, there better be ALL sun and NO rain this time!)

Filling up my March weekend calendar so that April seems to arrive even faster.

Lots of red wine. Enjoying Blackstone Merlot lately. Maybe I'll plan a trip to their winery as well.

....and Cadbury Mini Eggs. I can only buy 1-2 of the travel size mini bags at a time because I will over consume otherwise.

No comments: