Monday, March 15, 2010

Fever?

I've been thinking about motherhood lately. Maybe it's the thought of our soon-to-be first home and all it's empty bedrooms; the fact that over half of my female friends are pregnant right now; reading too many mom blogs; or the excessive number of patients and co-workers that have asked me if I'm pregnant over the two weeks (guess I need to get back to the gym!).

I've also been thinking about road trips, backpacking excursions, and exotic beach vacations; my career and my future as a healthcare provider; mint juleps, margaritas, Coronas, and other cool, refreshing summertime beverages; and new spring fashions.

They seem to be opposites; contradictions almost; two worlds that would surely collide.

I do love the way a baby skin is so soft...
and those sweet little snotty faces.

I do also love that the ones I know go home with someone else...

No comments: