Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Gym bag

I'm in the market for a new gym bag. I'm planning a 360 on my morning routine by getting a gym membership in grand ole Delaware. Yes, that means getting up early, driving 1 hr to the gym, working out, showering in a possibly crudy gym locker room, then straight to the office.

Major positive, I'll be missing all the traffic jams. Major negative, I'll be lugging around all my make-up, hair-dryer, and work clothes (that will have to be planned out and ironed ahead of time!). Hence, the need for a new gym bag.

This one seems practical with all it's little compartments and pre-locker shape. But, honestly I think it's ugly.

This Puma bag definitely scores better in terms of style, but I think a little too small for all my stuff.

Sherpani has a full line of bags of every shapes and size. I'm partial to this messenger bag with lots of pockets and an external strap for a yoga mat. Bonus: it's made from 67% recycled fabric...and FREE SHIPPING. I do love a a bargain.

No comments: