Saturday, March 20, 2010

Personal reminder


Finding an excessive number of hair pins, clips, and barrettes of every size in the bottom of my purse at the end of one week is a major red flag.

Growing out my hair is the worst! I'm now reminded that the last time I went through the pain staking years of getting my hair past my shoulders, I vowed to never cut it short again. Of course, back then I didn't have the blog to document suck personal vows.

So, let this serve as a personal reminders. It's not that I don't like my hair when it's shorter. I certainly love my hair when it's long. But, the in between is an absolute disaster. That big chunk that won't stay put when your hair's pulled back. That same chuck that looks ridiculous when you're hair is down because it hits at just the wrong place on your neck or shoulder. Not wanting to put too many layers in it because they'll take forever to grow out, but knowing that you can't really wear your hair curly if there aren't a lot of layers. That's right Rachelle. You have chosen this torture. Self-inflicted. Stay strong. Fight the urge to cut it shorter. You're long flowing locks will grow back in a year or two.

At least you already snagged a husband.

No comments: