Sunday, October 17, 2010

Finale.


I can't believe tonight is the MadMen season finale! It's such a fantastic show. I love the story line, the of the 1960s as the backdrop, and the way it kinda makes me want to be suppressed into wearing skirts & dresses. sigh. It will be a long, lonely winter without it. True Blood's over and Project Runway only has a few episodes left...seriously, what else is good on Tv these days?

In honor of the finale....
Rolling Stones Inside 'Mad Men' with on set and behind the scences photos...

I also love how the cast is made up of new talent...people that weren't really know before but now famous, recognizable actors.

Also worth checking out is the John Hamm interview on Fresh Air. Fresh Air is overall a good program that I often listen to on late night home commutes, but it's also available on podcast.

Or you can MadMen yourself here. Doesn't it look just like me?

No comments: