Monday, October 25, 2010

Nothing *edited version*

Postseason baseball is sadly over here in Philadelphia. It's a sore subject, so I recommend not bringing it up. At least we'll be getting to bed at a decent hour.

Jim & I at our last Phillies game for the 2010 season


I really need to do something about those bags under my eyes. eek! I'm going to place some blame on the camera angle and the shadow of my hat...but that's becauase I don't want to discuss the fact that I'm turning 30 in a matter of days!

The wine/liquor store is open on Election Day. I mean in case you were worried. Really? why the heck would a liquor store close on a Tuesday because of elections?! I'm so over politics.

Following Jim's recommendation, I'm in the process of adding Arcade Fire's "The Suburbs" to my iPod.

I'm also in the trying to catch up on Project Runway. Jim anti-recommends the show. In fact he completely hates it and has banned it from being broadcasted while he's home. DO NOT tell me who makes it to fashion week. Although I can probably guess and in my opinion Mondo is the only one who can really make anything worth a crap this season, I don't need you ruin the drama of it all.

On Saturday night I ate an entire head of cauliflower for dinner (I guess Jim helped with a few bites). The rest of my caloric intake for the day consisted of a yogurt, 2 string cheese, one apple, multigrain GF crackers & hummus, and about a dozen RedVines. So, I think the dinner menu balanced it out. Right?

We decided that Jim's DJ name should be DJ Jammin' Jim i. v. Maybe it was Jazzy. Maybe there wasn't another J word. The point being "I. V." (like ivy) making a play on Jim being the James G. Robinson IV. It's essential to have a catchy, unique DJ name. It even says so on eHow. The creation of Jim's DJ name is actually old news, but I just thought of it again. And it's really irrelevant because I don't imagine that he has any immediate plans to abandon his current profession. But, he's prepared just in case.

The couch is back in the living room. The recliner is on it's way to the basement. The refrigerator is in the middle of the dining room. And the island is in the foyer. Sounds like progress to me.

Tomorrow is Friday, right?

*sorry I hit publish instead of save*

No comments: